Lasting Power of Attorney – your experiences
The Ministry of Justice (MOJ) is running a consultation on parts of the Mental Capacity Act with a specific focus on Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA) documents.
Dignity in Dying will be responding to the MOJ’s consultation paper. We would like to reflect our members’ and supporters’ experiences within our response, so if possible, we would be grateful for your input.
We’re interested to hear about your experiences with LPAs. For example:
- Have you completed a LPA form?
- Did you find the form particularly straightforward or difficult?
- Have you been appointed as an Attorney?
- Have you had to make decisions on behalf of another?
- In general, how did you find the process?
Please tell us about your experiences, good or bad. It is very important that our response reflects people’s everyday encounters with the service.
Please send your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks for your help.